After reading harmj0y blog post about “Roasting AS-REPs”, I have decided to update the
Dump-User.ps1 script in order for it to report on users that don’t have Kerberos pre-authentication enabled. Running the updated version against a “in the wild” target yielded interesting results to say the least.
During many penetration tests (or red versus blue team exercises), I have found myself with the need to investigate users, groups, computers and policies of a Windows domain. To do that, I have developed a series of PowerShell scripts that dump all that information from Active Directory into XML files.Read More